My Maca


For here I rest...

 
Widget
Halika, Usap Tayo

Blank
test
Blank
test
Rate Whatever!
Frog Legs II
Friday, September 21, 2007


A SEQUEL TO FROG LEGS I - THE DRAMA THAT WAS



Prologue


Too bad I wasn't able to keep my friendster blog post "Frog Legs", an article I finally deleted after long long months of figuring out what to do with MY frog legs.

Part I, was, well, pure drama. It was about, yes, frog legs-- the ugly things you refuse to taste but are so curious about, those that remind you of the things you'd rather not have, had you been given other [better] options.

It was also a love story, a failing, dying one.

How I weaved every detail in such a post, I don't remember. Don't even care, because as the subtitle goes, Part I is the Drama that Was.





FROG LEGS II

(to be continued...)
posted by Elaine @ 12:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Elaine
Philippines

See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 My Maca .Template by Isnaini Dot Com